To strengthen our fast-growing operations in our office in Düsseldorf, we are looking for a new colleague with a proactive mindset and strong analytical skills to join our team as a Business Analyst. You will be involved in business analysis as well as supporting the investment management team within one of the top performing PE firms.
Why you would love to work for us?
- You will work in a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
- You will gain a lot of knowledge and insight in a leading sector focused investment fund;
- You will get the possibility to take part in our international exchange program with our offices in The Hague, Stockholm, Antwerp and Boston;
- You will get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage;
- You will get a competitive salary with a steep growth curve in career path;
- You will get an education with a combination of individual trainings, learning from the job and educational modules;
- You will get to take part in our generous pension scheme;
- You will get to enjoy free lunch every day, our Company Fitness Plan and a ‘Bahncard 50’ also to be used privately.
Why you would be a good fit for us?
- You are a real team player who is dedicated and hardworking but also knows how to have fun;
- You have the ability to work independently and set priorities in changing and exciting work environment;
- You have good communication and social skills;
- You have good analytical skills and knowledge of financial and management accounting;
- You have or are close to getting an Academic Master in Business or Economics;
- You have an excellent command of English and German in word and writing;
- You have affinity with Software/IT companies or would like to learn all about them.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- You will be involved in the entire investment process as an active part of the investment team;
- You will proactively contact and engage with potential dealflow, as well as portfolio companies;
- You will assist portfolio companies with strategic developments and perform performance excellence projects within our portfolio companies;
- You will analyze company and market information, establish financial models and provide insight into investment and financing proposals;
- You will prepare Investment Proposals; help preparing the Quarterly Reporting and organizing events;
- You will assist (Sr.) Investment Managers and Partners in daily activities and assist portfolio companies with strategic developments.
How to apply?
Does this sound exciting to you and can you not wait to learn more about us and what this position could mean for you? Then send your resume, cover letter and transcripts of your studies (Master, Bachelor and High school) to:
Sven van Berge Henegouwen