Main Capital Partners is a strategic private equity investor with approximately EUR 450 million under management focused on successful software companies in the Benelux, DACH and Nordic regions. Because of its sector focus in the fast-growing software sector, Main has built up an
We offer a university student focusing on business administration, economics or finance an interesting internship within our organization. Within the internship you will come into contact with the different facets of the investment process. For example, you will assist in market analysis, financial analysis of potential investments and searching for new potential investments. Main Capital also organizes several events each year such as the Main Insight event, which you may additionally be involved with.
• Working on investment projects in a team context. Work is usually done on a project basis with a team consisting of an Analyst, an Associate and a (Sr.) Investment Manager and / or a Partner
• Deal origination (e.g. market and company research, networking)
• Evaluation of investment proposals (e.g. financial modeling, valuation, structuring, commercial due diligence)
• Periodic portfolio performance reviews, valuation and return calculations
• Assisting with market and strategy analysis
• Assisting dealteams with various tasks related to portfolio management
We are looking for a university student in business administration, finance or economics, who is in the final year of his / her degree. We are also looking for someone with the ambition to develop further, who is highly commercial and analytically strong. Excellent command of English and a Scandinavian language in speech and writing is a must. Additional Scandinavian languages, Dutch or German are a plus. Being able to work in effectively in a team is a requirement. Finally, a proactive and entrepreneurial attitude is of great importance.
In the case of mutual interest, it is possible to become a full-time Business Analyst after the internship period.
In order to respond to this vacancy, we would like to receive a curriculum vitae, motivation letter and grade lists from university and high school.
Senior Investment Manager & Co-Head Nordics
+31 (0)6 25 180 313
Västra Järnvägsgatan 3 – 9th floor
111 64 Stockholm, Sweden