Main Capital Partners
Main Capital Partners is a strategic investor with approximately EUR 2.2 billion in assets under management focused on successful software companies in the Benelux, DACH, and Nordics regions. Due to its sector focus on the fast growing software sector, Main Capital has built an excellent track record and is one of the best performing and most differentiated investors in Europe.
Main Capital currently has more than 35 companies and over 60 add-on acquisitions in its portfolio. Our fast-growing investment team currently consists of over 50 professionals. In addition to the team in the Netherlands, we also have a German investment team based in Düsseldorf and a Swedish investment team in Stockholm.
In addition to providing capital, Main Capital serves its portfolio of companies with knowledge & experience, network opportunities and events such as the Main Software 50, the Main Insight Event and the Main CTO Day. Our funders base mainly consists of institutional investors, family offices and wealthy entrepreneurs. Main Capital recently raised two new funds, amounting to a combined EUR 1.2 billion.
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
Main Capital Partners is looking for an ambitious, analytical, commercial and entrepreneurial Investor Relations Analyst with:
- Academic education relevant to the position (Economics, Finance and / or Business Administration);
- 1-2 years of work experience in a financial / analytical role (e.g. Business Controller, Corporate Finance, Financial Traineeship. Experience in the private markets (GP / LP) industry is an advantage);
- Quick learner with the ability to work independently and set priorities in changing and challenging work environments, with sometimes tight timelines;
- Entrepreneurial and self-thinking, in short, a “self-starter”;
- Strong analytical skills and good control of financial accounting;
- Experience with preparing pitchbooks and presentations;
- Basic understanding of the private markets industry and private equity fund structures;
- Good social and communication skills and integrity, you communicate with current and potential investors (Limited Partners) and internal deal teams;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English is a must, Dutch is an advantage;
- Affinity with Software and IT companies is an advantage.
The candidate will start a an “Investor Relations Analyst”. You will become part of the Investor Relations and Fundraising team, consisting of the Managing Partner, CFRO, Head of IR and Investor Relations Associate. The tasks include:
- Compiling pitchbooks, marketing material and financial analyzes;
- Preparing material for (institutional) investor events and meetings, annual general meetings and advisory board meetings of the various funds;
- Maintaining contact with current and potential investors about the performance of the funds;
- Answer and compile ad hoc questions and inquiries from investors;
- Support in the preparation of fund documentation for new funds, (co-) coordination and consultation with legal and tax advisors regarding fund structuring;
- Assist during fundraising processes in answering due diligence questionnaires and following up on data requests;
- Updating business and fund performance towards industry organizations and consultants;
Maintaining the CRM system to ensure that information related to current and potential investors is up to date and complete;
- Assisting in sending out capital call, distributions, fund updates and other correspondence to current investors through the investor portal;
- Assisting in the organization of the annual general meetings / investor day;
- Assisting with the implementation of and communication about the ESG policy;
- Other ad hoc tasks / projects as assigned as long as the role continues to develop.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- Steep growth curve in career path;
- Gain in-depth and hands-on knowledge and experience from a professional investment fund;
- Become part of the IR and Fundraising team, thereby getting in direct contact with the largest institutional investors and family offices worldwide;
- Get involved in interesting pre-marketing and fundraising processes quickly, with a lot of responsibilities assigned to you early on;
- Learning path with a combination of individual training, knowledge on the job and study modules.
How to apply
To apply to this vacancy, we would like to receive a curriculum vitae, motivation letter and transcripts and grade lists at both university and high school level.
Main Capital Partners
att. Jorn de Ruijter
070-324 34 33
2514 JA Den Haag