To strengthen our team in Germany, working at our office in the center of Düsseldorf, we are looking for a pro-active, enthusiastic office manager with great organizational skills, starting February 2022.
Main Capital Partners is a leading software investor in the Benelux, DACH and the Nordics. Main has almost 20 years of experience in strengthening software companies and works closely together with management teams of its portfolio companies as a strategic partner, in order to realize sustainable growth and build excellent software groups. Main counts over 45 employees and has offices in The Hague, Stockholm and Düsseldorf. As of October 2021, Main has over EUR2.2 billion of assets under management. Main has invested in more than 120 software companies to date. These companies have created jobs for approximately 4,000 employees.
As a strategic partner Main Capital Partners supports building large and healthy software groups. We know what is needed for value creation, operational excellence and sustainable growth. Our cross-border industry network encompasses over 4.000 software companies in our focus geographies, with whom we are in close contact and share our knowledge and experience. We leverage our network of industry leaders in the software business, that assist with pragmatic and strategic advice. We know the opportunities and challenges in the industry from first-hand experience and organize several annual industry events (Main Insight, Main Software 50, Main CTO day, Main CEO working session) to facilitate peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and best practice sharing among companies in our network.
To strengthen our team in Düsseldorf we are looking for an
Office Manager (F/M/D) 32-40h/week
You will support our Düsseldorf based investment team with all day-to-day tasks and will be responsible for several larger projects, for example:
- Support our professional and fast-growing DACH investment team from our Düsseldorf office.
- Co-organizing events like the Main Insight Event DACH and the Main Software 50 DACH.
- Working in close contact with the Head of Germany, DACH (Senior) Investment Managers as well as the Office Managers from the Hague and the Office Manager from Stockholm.
- Support the Manager Marketing and Communications with website maintenance, social media postings and other marketing activities.
- Responsible for distribution and production of formal documents like meeting agenda and minutes, press releases and presentations.
- Complex agenda management and logistical planning: bookings flights and hotels etc.
- Handling incoming mail and telephone and welcoming guests, including filling in the hostess function, incl. Taking care of coffee, drinks and (arranging for) lunches.
- Arrange various facility tasks like: ordering office supplies, groceries, office maintenance, contact with cleaning service, installations, setting up new workplaces, etc.
- Translating texts between German and English like press releases and website updates.
- Contact point for personnel with all sorts of questions and requests.
Qualities we look for
Main Capital Partners is looking for a representative Office Manager who:
- Has 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably with an investment company, corporate finance party, law firm, asset manager or investment bank.
- Works very accurately and with attention to detail
- High level of team spirit and excellent social skills.
- Is a flexible team player and likes to facilitate and support colleagues in achieving success.
- A proactive mentality and a positive, open attitude.
- Is stress-resistant and has problem-solving ability.
- Has an excellent command of both German and English. Dutch, Swedish and or other Nordic languages are an advantage.
- Experience with Office 365 programs is a must. MailChimp, WordPress, LinkedIn, etc. is an advantage.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary.
- Working in a professional fast pace environment in a growing, ambitious, young and international team.
- A position at the heart of the organization where you can co-create your own role.
Are you the Office Manager we are looking for? Please send your resume and motivation letter to: