To strengthen our fast-growing operations in our office in The Hague, we are looking for a new colleague with a practical mindset and good communication skills to join our team as a Office Manager. You will work together with our Senior Office Manager. Together you make sure that everything is running smoothly and the office looks great.
Why you would love to work for us?
- You will work with a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
- You will work in a beautiful building in The Hague City Centre only footsteps away from the Royal Palace;
- You will get an insight in a leading Private Equity Firm where you can learn a lot and develop yourself;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will get to enjoy free lunch every day and our generous Company Fitness Plan.
Why you would be a good fit for us?
- You are a real team player who is dedicated but also knows how to have fun;
- You are hands-on, proactive and are able to work independently;
- You are representative and have good communication and social skills;
- You get energy from supporting your colleagues;
- You have a good command of English and Dutch in word and writing;
- You are available for five days a week;
- You have or are close to getting a Schroevers HBO diploma or equivalent.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- You will handle the agendas of one of our Partners;
- You will arrange and host meetings;
- You will handle all reception work like phone calls and welcoming our guests;
- You will arrange temporary accommodation for employees of the external offices;
- You will assist in organizing our Main events;
- You will keep the office stock in order.
How to apply?
Does this sound exciting to you and can you not wait to learn more about us and what this position could mean for you? Then send your resume, cover letter to: