Performance Excellence Analyst PowerBI/Financial Dashboarding
The Performance Excellence Group supports portfolio companies by implementing improvement programs, helping them to implement standards (including standard financial & KPI reporting) and identifying, capturing and sharing best practices through playbooks.
The Performance Excellence team recently created a digital platform where portfolio companies (specifically CEOs, CFOs and controllers) can access dynamic (PowerBI) dashboards to be able to track financial and operational development of their business. Main also uses these dashboards for portfolio benchmarking. In addition, portfolio companies can also access the latest templates, best practices, playbooks and other (presentation) materials through this platform.
Why you would like to work for us:
- You will work in a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
- You will gain great knowledge and insight in a leading sector focused investment fund in the fast-growing software sector;
- You will quickly get involved in dynamic and interesting projects;
- You will get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will get to enjoy a free lunch every day and our generous Company Fitness Plan.
Why you would be a good fit for us:
- You have 0-3 years of working experience in financial management, controlling, financial and KPI reporting and/or financial consultancy (due diligence practice, operational project management);
- You have affinity with data & dashboarding, and concrete knowledge of PowerBI, both in terms of setup and further configuration of dashboards;
- You have an academic education relevant to the position (Accounting/Controlling/Finance/Business Economics);
- Preferably you have knowledge and experience with financial accounting, consolidation and reporting, operational systems, management reports, financial models and excellent excel skills;
- You are a real team player who is dedicated and hardworking but also knows how to have fun;You like to work on a project basis;
- You like to work on a project basis;
- You are a fast worker, structured, detailed and accurate with financial and operational data to create the right insights who does not lose sight of the big picture along the way;
- You have good social and communication skills and integrity;
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch in both word and writing.
What you will do
You will be employed as a “Performance Excellence Analyst PowerBI/Financial Dashboarding”. The work will, for the most part, be performed at our office in The Hague and partly on location at our portfolio companies.
The Performance Excellence Analyst will, in collaboration with the PX team and deal teams, support our portfolio companies on financial and numerical issues and implementing improvement projects. Financial & BI knowledge, analytical skills, hands-on mentality and good communication skills are required.
Concrete tasks include:
- Helping (new) portfolio companies with their reporting;
- Identifying data-driven improvement opportunities;
- Further develop the PowerBI dashboards (‘product owner’ role);
- Implement existing financial and non-financial reporting templates;
- Further develop standardized reporting and processes to make greater and scalable impact on the application of BI tooling and database management;
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, we would like to receive a curriculum vitae, cover letter and transcripts of education received at both university and high school.
Contact person: Bram Kaashoek
Phone number: 070-324 34 33