To strengthen our Performance Excellence Group, located in The Hague, we are currently looking for a (fulltime) specialist in the field of "Topline Growth".
Main Capital Partners is a strategic investor with approximately EUR 2.2 billion under management. It focuses on successful software companies in the Benelux, the DACH region and Scandinavia. Through its focus on the fast-growing software sector, Main has built an excellent track record. It is among the best performing and most differentiated software investors in Europe.
Main Capital Partners currently has 30 companies and more than 50 add-on acquisitions in its portfolio. The fast growing investment team consists of approximately 45 investment professionals working from offices in The Hague, Düsseldorf and Stockholm.
In addition to providing capital, Main serves its portfolio companies with knowledge and experience, networking opportunities and events such as the Main Software 50 Awards, the Main Insight Event and the Main CTO Day. Our funders-base consists mainly of institutional investors, pension funds, family offices and high net worth entrepreneurs. We regularly share articles for software entrepreneurs or news about recent acquisitions via our Insights blog. For more information, please visit our website: www.main.nl/insights.
Performance Excellence Group
The portfolio companies of Main Capital Partners are regularly faced with analysis, improvement and change processes. To provide support to the management teams of the portfolio companies, Main has formed a Performance Excellence (PE) and Market Intelligence (MI) Group.
The MI team within the MI-PX Group consists of data scientists and market researchers who collect and analyze information about the (broader) software market. The Performance Excellence team supports the portfolio companies with e.g. implementing improvement processes and identifying, capturing and sharing best practices. Due to the increase in the number of companies in our portfolio and their requests, we are further expanding the Performance Excellence Group.
The PX team brings together various specializations. The existing team has extensive experience in financial and operational management of (software) companies. In order to properly support our portfolio companies in their sustainable growth, we want to expand the team with a specialist in the field of “Topline Growth”.
In this role you will be the first point of contact for the (boards of) portfolio companies and colleagues from the international investment teams, on topics like (business) strategy, business models, internationalization, go-to-market, marketing, sales effectiveness, pricing, post-merger integration, customer success management. On these topics you advise companies and bring together best practices in action-oriented playbooks, which are actively shared within our network.
You will work closely with management teams of portfolio companies, other specialists in the MI-PX group and colleagues from the investment teams. Your duties will include creating scalable guidelines that can be shared with our portfolio companies and advising portfolio companies 1-on-1 throughout specific strategic projects. Except during interaction with direct Dutch colleagues and Dutch portfolio companies, English is the working language.
- Master’s degree relevant to the position (e.g. business administration/science, economics, marketing, econometrics).
- 3-5 experience in (strategy or management) consulting, preferably with targeted focus on topics such as Pricing, Go-to-market strategy, Marketing & Sales.
- Affinity with the Software & Tech sector and preferably experienced with (recurring) business models.
- Excellent communication skills (written/ppt, as well as good presentation skills).
- Project management skills.
- Works independently, quickly, in a structured manner, in detail and accurately. Does not lose sight of the big picture and sets priorities.
- Integrity & team player due to the close collaboration with different stakeholders (PX team, investment team, management teams of the portfolio companies).
- Excellent command of English and Dutch in word and writing.
What we offer you:
- Attractive rewards package, including competitive salary, bonus plan and pension
- Dynamic, entrepreneurial work environment
- Fast-growing company offering ample room for personal and professional growth
- Work on diverse and interesting projects with a lot of responsibility from the start
- International playing field; gain experience working on cross-border projects
- Enthusiastic and approachable colleagues, working in an informal culture with short lines of communication
How to apply
Are you interested in this vacancy? Please send us an email with your cv and cover letter, as well as diploma’s and marksheets from both high school and university.
Main Capital Partners
att. Bram Kaashoek
2514 JA Den Haag