Performance Excellence Finance Analyst
The Performance Excellence Group supports portfolio companies by implementing improvement programs, helping them to implement standards ( including standard financial & KPI reporting) and identifying, capturing and sharing best practices through handbooks.
Why you would like to work with us:
- You will work in a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
- You will gain great knowledge and insight into a leading sector-focused investment fund in the fast-growing software sector;
- You will quickly get involved in dynamic and interesting projects;
- You will get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage;
- You will get a competitive salary;
- You will get to enjoy a free lunch every day and our generous Company Fitness Plan.
Why you would be a good fit for us:
- You (preferably) have an Academic education relevant to the position (Accounting/Controlling/Finance);
- You have 1-2 years of working experience in financial management, controlling, financial and KPI reporting and/or consulting (due diligence practice, operational project management). Starters with relevant internships are also invited to apply;
- You have knowledge of and experience with financial accounting, consolidation and reporting, operational systems, management reporting, financial models and excellent excel skills;
- You have knowledge of and experience with relevant (BI) tooling and database management is an advantage.
- You have experience with project management/project-based work;
- You are a fast worker, structured, detailed and accurate with financial and operational data to create the right insights who does not lose sight of the big picture along the way;
- You have the ability to work independently and prioritize in a changing and challenging work environment;
- You have good social and communication skills and integrity, allowing you to communicate well with the PX team, deal teams, management teams of the portfolio companies;
- You are a real team player who is dedicated and hardworking but also knows how to have fun.
- You have an excellent command ofEnglish and Dutch in both word and writing.
- Experience with Software/IT companies and their business models is an advantage.
What you will do:
The Performance Excellence Finance Analyst, in collaboration with the PX team and deal teams, will support our portfolio companies with financial and numerical issues and implementing improvement projects. Financial knowledge, analytical skills, hands-on mentality and good communication skills are required. The work will be performed, for thye most part, at our office in The Hague and partly on location at our portfolio companies.
Concrete tasks include:
- Implementing existing financial and non-financial reporting templates;
- Further develop standardized reports and processes to realize more impact in a scalable way by applying BI tooling and database management. For this you will work together with data & dashboarding experts within Main;
- Analyze data from our portfolio in order to launch and realize improvement initiatives at portfolio companies;
- Be present internally (where necessary for longer periods) at the portfolio company to supervise hands-on the implementation of improvements.
How to apply
To apply for this vacancy, we would like to receive a curriculum vitae, cover letter and transcripts of education received at both university and high school.
Contact person: Bianca Takács
Phone number: 070-324 34 33