Are you interested in conducting legal and financial research to prevent fraud and money laundering? Would you like to make a valuable contribution to an organization with your work experience, knowledge and professionalism? If something isn’t right, do you get to the bottom of it and do you want to find out everything about the customer portfolio? Then this might be the job for you!
As a KYC/CDD Analyst you are the passionate expert who identifies and analyzes integrity risks. This includes fraud and money laundering, but also the financing of terrorism. Does the analysis show that documents are missing or are incorrect? Then you are the one who informs the various stakeholders.
A responsible job with impact. You investigate all legal and financial risks. By thoroughly examining the files, you create a clear record of the results with your analytical view and, where necessary, you explain the investigation or measure.
Duties of the KYC/CDD Analyst:
- You check/improve the execution of customer research and the processes and you coach your colleagues from the Investment Team;
- You draw up risk profiles of the customer;
- You carry out transaction monitoring;
- You perform periodic and event driven reviews. You identify and analyze any integrity risks of investors and you review investors when specific issues or risks are identified. After this, you complete investigations within the agreed time and record your research results;
- You handle incoming CDD requests;
- You analyze laws and regulations in the field of sanctions, the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and you are aware of trends and developments within the market;
- You also contribute to process improvements and process changes where necessary and monitor the planning;
- You get energy from daily collaboration with colleagues within our organization;
- You work closely with the Compliance Officer who is responsible for monitoring the CDD activities.
We are looking for an experienced KYC/CDD Analyst who can think, switch and deliver quickly and is stress resistant. Someone who learns and adapts quickly, who takes initiative, not only in new projects but also in improving existing processes. A real builder who gets energy from setting up new structures. Someone with an eye for detail. A ‘firm discussion partner’ who thrives within a financial company, where visual guidelines support the high growth ambitions. You get energy from being responsible for something from the first idea to the final implementation.
We are looking for someone who meets the following requirements:
- HBO/WO education level, preferably in the field of Law, Criminology, Business Administration, Economics;
- At least 2 years of work experience, preferably in the field of CDD at a major bank or similar;
- Familiar with international complex corporate structures;
- Familiar with relevant laws and regulations and guidelines from DNB and AFM in the field of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing, such as the Wwft and Wft;
- Stress resistant;
- A real team player who collaborates constructively with others;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch in word and writing.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- A challenging position with many responsibilities;
- Getting involved quickly with interesting, international clients;
- Enthusiastic and accessible colleagues and an informal corporate culture;
- An important role in a fast growing company.
Have you become excited about this great opportunity and do you bring the knowledge and qualities that match the objectives of our organization?
Main Capital Partners
att. Claudia Schmidt
070-324 34 33
2514 JA Den Haag