Are you interested in conducting legal and financial research to prevent fraud and money laundering? Would you like to make a valuable contribution to an organization with your work experience, knowledge and professionalism? If something isn’t right, do you get to the bottom of it and do you want to find out everything about the customer portfolio? Then this might be the job for you!
You will be involved in conducting legal and financial research to prevent fraud and money laundering within one of the top performing PE firms.
Why you would love to work for us:
• You will work in a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
• You will gain a lot of knowledge and insight in a leading sector focused investment fund;
• You will get involved quickly with interesting, international clients in a fast growing company;
• You will get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage;
• You will get an education with a combination of individual trainings, learning from the job and educational modules;
• You will get a competitive salary;
• You will get to enjoy free lunch every day and our generous Company Fitness Plan.
Why you would be a good fit for us:
• You get energy from setting up new structures and being responsible for something from the first idea to the final implementation;
• You have an eye for detail and are a ‘firm discussion partner’ who thrives within a financial company, where visual guidelines support the high growth ambitions;
• You can think, switch and deliver quickly, are stress resistant and have no problem to take initiative;
• You have a HBO/WO education level, preferably in the field of Law, Criminology, Business Administration, Economics;
• You have 2 years of work experience, preferably in the field of CDD at a major bank or similar;
• You are familiar with international complex corporate structures;
• You are familiar with relevant laws and regulations and guidelines from DNB and AFM in the field of preventing money laundering and terrorist financing, such as the Wwft and Wft;
• You are a real team player who collaborates constructively with others;
• You have an excellent command of English and Dutch in word and writing.
What your key responsibilities will be:
• You check/improve the execution of customer research and the processes and you coach your colleagues from the Investment Team;
• You draw up risk profiles of the customer;
• You carry out transaction monitoring;
• You perform periodic and event driven reviews. You identify and analyze any integrity risks of investors and you review investors when specific issues or risks are identified. After this, you complete investigations within the agreed time and record your research results;
• You handle incoming CDD requests;
• You analyze laws and regulations in the field of sanctions, the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing and you are aware of trends and developments within the market;
• You also contribute to process improvements and process changes where necessary and monitor the planning;
• You work closely with the Compliance Officer who is responsible for monitoring the CDD activities.
How to apply?
Does this sound exciting to you and can you not wait to learn more about us and what this position could mean for you? Then send your resume and cover letter to: