You will be involved in assessing the financial activity within the fund, it’s entities or assets, and reporting upwards. as well as supporting the Investment team and the Compliance Officer within one of the top performing PE firms.
Why you would love to work for us:
- You will work in a fun, young and dedicated team within an informal open corporate culture;
- You will gain a lot of knowledge and insight in a leading sector focused investment fund;
- Get a lot of responsibilities at an early stage;
- A competitive salary with a steep growth curve in career path;
- Get an education with a combination of individual trainings, learning from the job and educational modules;
Enjoy free lunch every day and our generous Company Fitness Plan.
Why you would be a good fit for us:
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial field;
- You are a real team player who is dedicated and hardworking but also knows how to have fun;
- Ability to work independently and set priorities in changing and exciting work environment;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of financial and management accounting;
- Accurate, practical and above all hands-on/self starting
- HBO/WO – financial study background;
- Excellent command of English and Dutch in word and writing;
- Affinity with Software/IT companies or would like to learn all about them.
What your key responsibilities will be:
- You will provide overall support to the CFO in all areas;
- Update the financial administration of the funds;
- You will have a coordinating role with regard to the financial administration and reporting of the participations in collaboration with the deal teams and the accountants;
- Be involved in compliance/regulatory activities, e.g. implementation and compliance with laws and regulations related to AIFMD license;
- Provide interim (quarterly/monthly) reporting and forecasting investment funds;
- Calculate and book the market value of the funds (NAV), and create various reports (e.g., mulitples, cash and add-ons)
- Take care of the KYC of existing and new investors and investments;
- Involved incorporation and liquidation of funds and it’s entities;
- Process purchase and sales invoices;
- Manage and monitor the process of tax returns;
- Direct and monitor reporting obligations of investors (such as K1 forms);
- Prepare specific investor reports (such as Solvency II reports);
- Support the deal teams with a DD process (occasional).