Co-learning and collaboration is a core strategy of Main. The Main CFO Day is one of the ways in which we facilitate and uphold this strategy and gives CFOs and Controllers from our portfolio companies the opportunity to communicate and share their views and expertise. So, on September 22th we once again proudly hosted the 3rd edition of the event at the Kö59 Hotel in Düsseldorf. The event hosted a select audience of CFOs from across our portfolio companies. The main topic of this year: “From retrospective reporting to financial forecasting: how dashboarding, BI & analytics help the Office of the CFO.”.
The kick-off of the event was done by our very own Managing Partner & CFRO Wilko Scheurwater. Bianca Takács, Practice Lead Finance & Operations Performance Excellence at Main moderated the event and introduced us to the topic and its relevance.
We hosted an excellent selection of speakers who shared their views, expertise and experiences:
- Malvinder Singh & Marcel van Rijnswou from EY
- Niklas Madestam from Alfa eCare
- Richard van der Lugt from Optimizers
- Arnoud Rijpstra from Bluefield
- Olav Bakker from Main Capital Partners
- George Lambregts from Main Capital Partners
The key takeaways of the event were:
- BI and analytics can be a value driver for our portfolio companies. Answering the right questions lead to better strategic decisions and operational improvement.
- BI and Analytics provide a foundation for MRR delta insights and go-to-market strategies. Make sure it’s clear why you need data and dashboarding. It will keep the source data clean and make dashboarding better. Start with a motivated team, focus on your goals and you will overcome your obstacles.
With over 50 participants the Main CFO Day was a great success. We thank our speakers and chairwomen of the day and we look forward to the next edition in 2023.
We will keep you informed on the most relevant developments of Main Capital Partners